House Entry with Fibre Optic Pipes
The parallel installation of a Schuck gas, electricity or water house entry with an empty pipe for fibre optics in a common core bore makes it possible to set up the infrastructure for a fibre optic network (FTTH, FFTx) with very little effort. Thus, both the supplier and the end customer have a high cost advantage and a short installation time.
Get an overview of the solutions for fibre optic building entries here.
Install fibre optics now - Well prepared with SCHUCK PIPES
Inexpensive installation - also in preparation for later - of glass fibre in a common core drill hole with gas, water or electricity house entries.
Schuck house entries with fibre optic pipes
The Schuck Pipe comes in the common outside diameters of either 10mm or 7mm and with a wall thickness of 2mm or 1.5mm. In addition, the Schuck Pipe has a defined surface treatment for an optimal connection to Schuck Beto-Fix Plus and is especially suitable for installation with Schuck building entries. For this purpose, building entries can be specifically and easily prepared for the subsequent connection with fibre optics during installation. Schuck offers a comprehensive range of solutions for every type of building entry. For buildings with a basement, there is a 90 ° bend for buildings without a basement, different lengths are available according to the flexible house entries. The accessories supplied simplify safe installation and operation.
Areas of Application
- In the case of a new building using the open cut
- In the course of a renovation with an existing old connection >> See also “Sanova renovation capsule”.
- Even with trenchless new connections in the compaction >> See also “Trenchless sealing screen”.
- For buildings with a basement: Inside with a 90 ° bend.
- For buildings without a basement: Without a 90 ° bend in lengths of 4, 7 and 11 meters.
- A single core drilling for two media.
- Suitable for all gas, water and electricity house connections.
- DVGW-tested system.
- Universal solution for all connection situations.
- Quick and inexpensive installation.
- Safe installation thanks to proven Schuck system solutions.
- The system pipes are available in different colors (10mm grey and green, 7mm red and green).
- "Gas and Glass" - Anyone who sets up a house connection can prepare the connection with fiber optics at a very low cost!
Scope of Supply:
- Schuck pipe single (grey / red) or double (grey / red and green).
- Gas-tight end coupling on the inside of the building.
- Dirt plugs on the outside of the building.
- Schuck clip with cable tie.
- Assembly Instructions.
- Pre-assembled at building entry or loose.
- Filling set LWL with machined potting plate and spacer sleeve.
- Reducing coupling 7 × 10 or 10 × 12 for connection to 7mm or 12mm pipes.
Clever clips - simply install SCHUCK PIPES with every building entry
The in-house development by Schuck offers considerable advantages when installing fibre-optic pipes together with the respective building entry for gas, water or electricity. The Schuck Pipe comes with a gas-tight end coupling on the inside of the building and with a dirt plug on the outside. Schuck clips are used to properly secure the pipes.
Easy to Assemble: The pipes are fed through the Schuck clip, which is then fixed with a cable tie.
Securely Installed: The Schuck Clip holds the intended position and location of the Schuck Pipes, making installation easier and ensuring that the building entry is sealed all round with Beto-Fix Plus grouting mortar.
Guaranteed Tight: The gas-tight end coupling on the inside of the building ensures that the building is perfectly sealed until the connection is put into operation.
"GAS AND GLASS" - THAT'S HOW IT STARTED. TODAY WE OFFER EXTENSIVE COMPATIBILITY
The Schuck Pipe with an outside diameter of 10mm or 7mm, a wall thickness of 2mm or 1.5mm and a defined surface treatment for an optimal connection to Schuck Beto-Fix Plus is especially suitable for installation with all Schuck building entries. For buildings with a basement, there is a 90 ° bend like the corner ball valve, while for buildings without a basement, different lengths are available according to the flexible house entries. The accessories supplied simplify safe installation and operation.
With basement: The inside has a 90 ° bend. Here the example "Schuck Pipe double" in grey & green (each 10mm).
Without a basement: Straight lengths in coils of 4 to 11 meters in length – as above: grey, 10mm.
Schuck Pipe "simple" 7mm: red
Schuck Pipe "double" 7mm: red and green
The Schuck Pipes in Detail:
- The basic material is polyamide, which makes the pipes particularly stable.
- A roughened surface ensures optimum hold and a tight connection to Schuck Beto-Fix Plus, and thus to the building.
- Raised webs on the inside allow the glass fibre to be blown in without problems even over the last few meters, and that over a length of up to 600m to the nearest distribution box..
- For buildings with a basement, the 90 ° bend on the inside of the building enables the fibre optics to be laid in the connection room.
- For buildings without a basement, the area in the building is longer to offer a decent picture here in the connection room.
- At the same time, the outer part is significantly longer for buildings without a basement to enable parallel laying with the flexible building entry without having to place couplings under the building.
Our recommendation for the fibre optic question: Be clever!
Anyone installing a house connection - regardless of whether it is a new building or renovation - should take the opportunity and choose a house entry with fibre optics. This keeps the effort on the building efficient, it is functional and easy to implement. Namely through Schuck glass fibre pipes, which are introduced in the same work step with the house supply line. This saves follow-up costs for a separate wall breakthrough if fibre optic cables are to be laid in the house (FTTH) later. The opening is also reliably sealed in one operation, which saves additional costs and time.
A coordinated system that offers the right solution for every construction site situation is decisive for high quality when laying the pipes. You will find these solutions at Schuck:
A look into the excavation reveals: whoever lays a house connection should take the opportunity! This saves you effort, cost and time.
The installing of the gas, water or electricity supply lines can now be used for the additional preparation of glass fibre empty pipes, the Schuck Pipes.
As a result, you kill two birds with one stone and you are well prepared for a direct connection to the fibre optic network. Clever - right?
CLEAN & SAFE Installing WITH SCHUCK
In one go. With the help of the tried and tested Schuck product range for safe and leak-proof building entry - including fiberglass conduit. Here is a test survey at a construction site with the trenchless sealing cover system.
More SCHUCK Products for Fibre Optic Building Entries
The certified grouting mortar, suitable for simple and universal grouting of a wall duct.
For a safe and leak-proof building entry. The swelling grouting mortar is especially used for pouring house entries. It stands out particularly due to its positive properties and the ease with which it can be processed from conventional mortars.
The universal sealing flange according to DIN18533 for buildings with PMBC and membrane sealing.
The new DIN 18533 regulates the professional sealing of components in contact with the ground and their connection for all penetrations into the building.
With the Schuck Sanova entry renovation system, old gas and water house connections can be renovated without trenches.
Schuck Entry Renovation System Sanova
For this purpose, the existing old pipe is used as an empty pipe and the Sanova is pushed through to the head hole on the main pipe. Lengths of a few meters up to 30 meters and more are easily feasible.
Electric Cable House Entry
With the well-known SCHUCK Round Threaded Outer Casing.
Electric Cable House Entry EHP
The optimal solution for wall penetrations of power lines. The coordinated system of round threaded outer casing and flexible accessories enables quick, safe and standard-compliant installation in every situation.
SCHUCK FIBRe HOUSE ENTRIES
The parallel installation of a Schuck gas or water house entry with an empty pipe for fibre optics in a common core bore makes it possible to set up the infrastructure for a fibre optic network with very little effort. Thus, the supplier and the end customer have a high cost advantage and a short construction time. Learn More
RELATED BLOG POSTS..
Sealed even without a ditch Beto-Fix Plus Sample Construction Site: Schuck Empty Conduit System Universal house entry for buildings without a basement Safe gas house entry with Firesafe "FI" switch lever Large choice - new nominal sizes: SK ball valve for all gas lines Potting of a Schuck sealing flange in the video Sealing Flange 18533 in use Product developments for hydrogen fittings Radon-proof basements and buildings